Get Started With Building Your Wealth
Learn the fundamental principles of long-term investing in the stock market. Building wealth should always be this simple.
INVESTING IS ESSENTIAL
Why We Can't Afford to Not Invest
Finance, money, and investing have been made unnecessarily complicated. That has turned many people away from the stock market. Here's why not investing is harmful:
- Inflation eats away your purchasing power and decreases your net worth.
- The stock market is the greatest wealth builder that's easily accessible to everyone.
- Without a nest egg, the quality of life during retirement deteriorates.
People Who Invest Are...
- Profiting from the wealth that's generated in public markets
- Independent and relying on themselves
- Optimistic about the future
When you invest, you no longer rely on your time and energy to build wealth. You will let your money do the work.
The Simple Investing Course
Learn the fundamentals of investing
Simple Investing is a short course that teaches the fundamentals of investing in the stock market. This course covers all the fundamental principles and techniques you need to build long-term wealth in a passive way.
Here's what you'll receive:
- 7 video lessons that show you everything you need to know about getting started
- The limited Simple Investing podcast includes 7 audio lessons that dive deeper into the concepts
- Free access to the Inner Circle email, a secret monthly newsletter for members only
With a simple investing strategy, anyone can become a successful long-term investor.
What you'll learn...
Investing is About Managing Emotions
Learn why investing is not about picking stocks, timing, math, reading graphs, or trying to outsmart other investors. Smart investing is about managing your own emotions and having the right mindset. After watching lesson 1, you will...
- Know why people lose money in the stock market
- Have the mindset of a long-term investor
- How you can become consistent
What Moves the Stock Market
From the outside, it looks like the stock market is a mystery. Many people have made investing complex because they've profited from that. When you learn what actually moves the stock market, you can invest your own money.
And more importantly, you will identify bad investment strategies. After watching lesson 2, you will...
- Know about the three underlying principles of the stock market
- Have an understanding of market cycles
- Be at peace with putting your money in stocks
The Simple Investing Plan
The Simple Investing plan is based on decades of experience and research by the most successful investors on the planet. We're simply executing their strategy. In such a simple way it almost takes no time and effort.
After watching lesson 3, you will...
- Have a sound investment plan for the rest of your life
- Know how to get started with investing
- And how to make sure you keep going
How to Buy ETFs and Stocks
This lesson is for people who are completely new to the world of investing. If you've never bought stocks or ETFs, you will learn how to get started.
After watching lesson 4, you will...
- Know what to look for in a stock trader or robo-advisor
- Learn how to buy your first stocks or ETFs
- The critical things to avoid with financial providers
Trading Stocks (and how to avoid big losses)
While the Simple Investing strategy is completely passive (you're not required to invest time in keeping track of the stock market), this lesson offers guidelines for people who do want to occasionally trade in stocks. It's completely optional. When you do decide to trade in stocks or any other assets like cryptocurrencies, you'll know how to avoid big losses.
After watching lesson 5, you will...
- Know how the most successful traders in history have made money
- What to look for when you want to trade stocks
- Learn how to cap your losses so you avoid getting wiped out
What to Do During a Market Crash
The biggest risk to long-term investing is getting scared out of owning stocks. This is something you must avoid at all costs. Since everyone who panic sells their stocks does it during a bear market or crash, having a strategy will help you to avoid selling.
After watching lesson 6, you will...
- What bear markets and crashes are
- How often they happen
- And what you can do
The Simple Retirement Plan
Retiring on your stock market portfolio is something that's been made complicated for no reason. Just like building wealth can be simple, using your wealth during retirement can be simple as well.
After watching lesson 7, you will...
- Know how, when, and how much you should sell during retirement
- Learn the difference between the 2%, 4%, and 6% rules
- Be fully prepared for retirement
Why basic knowledge of investing is essential
- Investors without any knowledge about investing and finance are more prone to making mistakes and losing money.
- With more knowledge comes better awareness of get-rich-quick schemes, which will help investors to avoid them.
- To achieve market returns, you don't need to be an expert—basic knowledge is enough.
- The professionals often only achieve marginally better returns (i.e. you don't need to know everything to build wealth).
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hi, I'm Darius Foroux.
As a former mutual funds advisor, I know how complex the financial world can be. I've also experienced that with my own money. When I started investing in 2007, I quickly lost two-thirds of my money in the market.
I was committed to never making that mistake again. I obtained degrees in business and finance, started a business, and kept educating myself on investing. I formed the foundation of the Simple Investing strategy in 2015 when I learned that building wealth is primarily about managing your emotions.
Since I started writing online about the lessons I've learned, more than 30 million people have read my articles. Readers of my blog include people from all walks of life. From Fortune 500 CEOs to health care providers to NYT best-selling authors.
In 2022, Portfolio / Penguin acquired the rights to my upcoming book on successful investing through managing your emotions. The book will not come out for a while. In Simple Investing, you can already find out about the key principles of my strategy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with Simple Investing, you can receive a 100% refund within the first 30-days. No questions asked.