Get Started With Building Your Wealth
Learn a proven strategy for passive investing in the stock market. Building wealth should always be this simple.
INVESTING IS ESSENTIAL
Why We Can't Afford to Not Invest
Finance, money, and investing have been made unnecessarily complicated. That has turned many people away from the stock market. Here's why not investing is harmful:
- The projected global inflation rate for 2023 is still high at 7%. That means your money is losing its value.
- Meanwhile, the broader stock market yielded an average return of 10% over the past 100 years. Despite pandemics and wars, people who owned stocks only got richer.
- Without investing in a nest egg, retirement will be financially hard.
People who invest are...
- Profiting from the wealth that's generated in public markets
- Independent and relying on themselves
- Optimistic about the future
When you invest, you no longer rely on your time and energy to build wealth. You will let your money do the work.
The Simple Investing Course
Learn the fundamentals of investing
Simple Investing is a short course that teaches the fundamentals of investing in the stock market. This course covers all the fundamental principles and techniques you need to build long-term wealth in a passive way.
Here's what you'll receive:
- 8 video lessons that show you everything you need to know about getting started in the stock market
- The private Simple Investing podcast includes 8 audio lessons that dive deeper into the course concepts
- The exclusive Money Talks eBook, a brief guide that will help you to master the lingo of investing so you can make informed decisions with confidence.
- Free access to the Inner Circle email, a secret monthly newsletter for members only
With a simple investing strategy, anyone can become a successful long-term investor.
What you'll learn...
Investing is About Managing Emotions
Learn why investing is not about picking stocks, timing, math, reading graphs, or trying to outsmart other investors. Smart investing is about managing your own emotions and having the right mindset. After watching lesson 1, you will...
- Know why people lose money in the stock market
- Have the mindset of a long-term investor
- Learn to become consistent
What Moves the Stock Market
From the outside, it looks like the stock market is a mystery. Many people have made investing complex because they've profited from that. When you learn what actually moves the stock market, you can invest your own money.
And more importantly, you will identify bad investment strategies. After watching lesson 2, you will...
- Know about the three underlying principles of the stock market
- Have an understanding of market cycles
- Be at peace with putting your money in stocks
The Simple Investing Plan
The Simple Investing plan is based on decades of experience and research by the most successful investors on the planet. We're simply executing their strategy. In such a simple way it almost takes no time and effort.
After watching lesson 3, you will...
- Have a sound investment plan for the rest of your life
- Know how to get started with investing
- And how to make sure you keep going
How to Buy ETFs and Stocks
This lesson is for people who are completely new to the world of investing. If you've never bought stocks or ETFs, you will learn how to get started.
After watching lesson 4, you will...
- Know what to look for in a stock trader or robo-advisor
- Learn to buy your first stocks or ETFs
- And the critical things to avoid with financial providers
Trading Stocks (and how to avoid big losses)
While the Simple Investing strategy is completely passive (you're not required to invest time in keeping track of the stock market), this lesson offers guidelines for people who do want to occasionally trade in stocks. It's completely optional. When you do decide to trade in stocks or any other assets like cryptocurrencies, you'll know how to avoid big losses.
After watching lesson 5, you will...
- Know how the most successful traders in history have made money
- Understand what to look for when you want to trade stocks
- Learn how to cap your losses so you avoid getting wiped out
What to Do During a Market Crash
The biggest risk to long-term investing is getting scared out of owning stocks. This is something you must avoid at all costs. Since everyone who panic sells their stocks does it during a bear market or crash, having a strategy will help you to avoid selling at a loss.
After watching lesson 6, you will...
- Understand what bear markets and crashes are
- How often they happen
- And what you can do
The Simple Retirement Plan
Retiring on your stock market portfolio is something that's been made complicated for no reason. Just like building wealth can be simple, using your wealth during retirement can be simple as well.
After watching lesson 7, you will...
- Know how, when, and how much you should sell during retirement
- Learn the difference between the 2%, 4%, and 6% rules
- Be fully prepared for retirement
Profiting From AI, the Biggest Economic Driver
The potential impact of AI on the global economy is immense. Goldman Sachs predicts that AI could add $7 trillion of wealth to the economy in the next decade. But most people have no clue how to profit from the influx of wealth AI companies are creating.
After watching lesson 8, you will...
- Understand how AI boosts the economy
- Learn a simple way to invest in AI stocks
- Start profiting from AI wealth creation
Why basic knowledge of investing is essential
- Investors without any knowledge about investing and finance are more prone to making mistakes and losing money.
- With more knowledge comes better awareness of get-rich-quick schemes, which will help investors to avoid them.
- To achieve market returns, you don't need to be an expert—basic knowledge is enough.
- The professionals often only achieve marginally better returns (i.e. you don't need to know everything to build wealth).
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hi, I'm Darius Foroux.
As a former mutual funds advisor, I know how complex the financial world can be. I've also experienced that with my own money. When I started investing in 2007, I quickly lost two-thirds of my money in the market.
I was committed to never making that mistake again. I obtained degrees in business and finance, started a business, and kept educating myself on investing. I formed the foundation of the Simple Investing strategy in 2017 when I learned that building wealth is actually really simple. You need to have the right knowledge.
Today I'm passionate about helping people become financially independent, and live on their own terms. With the Simple Investing strategy, you can take control of your money, build wealth, and enjoy life without worrying about what the stock market does.
The Simple Investing strategy is a system I created out of necessity—to help me build long-term wealth without losing sleep at night over stock market swings. I realized that if I could break down the steps of investing into a simple, easy-to-follow system, anyone could become an investor.
So far, I've helped thousands of people to learn the fundamentals of investing. In this course, you'll also learn how to develop financial literacy, save and invest for retirement, and create a plan for increasing your wealth. I'll provide you with the tools and resources you need to become an informed investor—no matter where you are in your financial journey.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with Simple Investing, you can receive a 100% refund within the first 30-days. No questions asked.
THIS OFFER EXPIRES IN